Doctor Selim Benaceur – plastic surgeon.
Doctor Selim Benaceur is a key specialist in the sphere of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Having graduated from the Medical Academy with specialization in “plastic and reconstructive surgery”, he also possesses the diploma of an oral surgeon as well as a master degree in surgical science.
- Member of the French board of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and the elected chairman in the sphere of oral surgery and children’s plastic surgery
- Member of French board of oral surgery
- Editorial board member of “AOS” magazine (news of dentistry and odontology)
- The president of scientific research group devoted to children’s dentofacial pathologies
Scientific research activities:
Doctor Benaceur has made two independent series of scientific research: one devoted to the problem of a wound healing, a pathological keloid cicatrix; the other – devoted to the control over embryogenesis and over the child’s facial bone development.
Currently, Doctor Benaceurworks on the creation of a new method of healing scars on the children’s skin, which is going to be corroborated by a dermatological study.
Doctor Benaceur is the author of many scientific articles, participates in medico-scientific conferences and is a frequent guest of TV talk shows.
He is one of the best specialists in France in the following fields:
Facial plastic surgery:
- Blepharoplasty (surgery of eyelids and dark shadows beneath the eyes)
- Partial or full face lift
- Facial anaplastic surgery
Breast plastic surgery:
- Reduction mammoplasty
- Augmentation mammoplasty with the help of implants
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Reconstruction after breast cancer
Abdominal plastic surgery:
- Stomach liposuction with or without abdominoplasty
- Full abdominoplasty, diastasis recti abdominis with or without liposuction
- Plastic surgery of upper and lower extremities
- Liposuction, lipoplasty, lipofilling according to the Coleman technique
- Brachioplasty (arm lift)
- Thigh lift
- Buttock surgery with or without implants
Dermatologic plastic surgery on:
- Benign skin lesions
- Malignant skin lesions
- Scars after accidents, burns, operations
- Tattoo removal
Doctor Christelle Santini – surgeon specialised in plastic and aesthetic surgery.
Clinical Head the Faculty of Medicine of Paris VII.
Former consultant of the Hospitals of Paris, Hôpital Saint Louis Paris, Department of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Professeur SERVANT.
Former resident in the hospitals of Paris. Valedictorian of the residents in surgery of the hospitals of Paris.Laureate of the Faculty of Medicine of Paris VII
Degree in plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery (Faculty of Medicine of Paris VII). State Diploma of Doctor of Medicine and surgery. Inter-university diploma in microsurgery (Faculty of Medicine of Paris XIII). Inter-university diploma in breast diseases (Faculty of Medicine of Paris VII). Master’s degree in biological and medical sciences
Doctor employed within the Hôpital St Louis, Department of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Breast Diseases and Breast Reconstruction