Doctor Raphael Adam – ophthalmologist, MD.
DoctorRaphael Adam, a surgeon, a leading expert in the field of ophthalmology, Doctor of Medicine.
He is currently working at the National Ophthalmology Hospital in Paris. He holds the state diploma with honors and a graduate of the Faculty of refractive surgery and phacoemulsification. General professional experience: 12 years. Began working as an intern in Paris. Then he worked as an assistant in clinics in Paris, as well as the chief doctor of the university clinic.
Doctor Raphael Adam is:
- French editor of the Journal of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Association of Research – ARVO
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology – AAO
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery – ASCRS
- Member of the French Society of Ophthalmologists – SFO
- President of the Association of research and studies in ophthalmology -ARFO.
Doctor Raphael Adam has published many scientific papers since 2002. He also participated in humanitarian missions in Madagascar and Cambodia
Doctor Raphael Adam conducts operations in the following areas:
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Refractive surgery: surgery for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, presbyopia.
Doctor Stanislas Roman – ophthalmologist.
Currently working in Mont-Louis Clinic, Doctor Stanislas Roman has started his career with an internship in the hospitals of Paris in the past worked in the National Ophthalmology Hospital in Paris.
Doctor Stanislas Roman does operations in the following areas:
- Refractive surgery
- Pathology of the cornea and retina.