Located in the suburb of Paris, surgical Department of a Roseraie clinic is engaged in surgical treatment of cancer and of deseases of neurosurgical nature. Its history began in 1935 when Dr. Julian Rouge founded the first french medical kabinet. In 1955 it became insufficient for the reception of patients, and it formed the clinic, which soon became a hospital. Convinced of this new initiative, many doctors agreed to work in the hospital.
In 1961, to meet the growing need for hospitalization, doctor Julian founded Rouge Clinic of Neurosurgery and Oncology, European Hospital, called the European Hospital of Paris.
Equipped according to the latest medical technolog, La Roseraie clinic offers to its patients highly professional team: over 600 permanent employees and 140 doctors physicians cooperating with us.
La Roseraie clinic also offers:
- 15 operational rooms
- 2 Scanners
- 2 gamma cameras
- 2 accelerators for radiotherapy
- 28 posts os hemodialysis