The Figaro magazine has ranked the Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire clinic as one of the leading private clinics in Paris. It was built in 1912 and is situated in a picturesque area of the 5th arrondissement. The Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire clinic is a surgical centre providing the latest diagnostic techniques and high quality service.
To assure the best treatment possible the clinic constantly invests in high performance technical equipment.
The clinic specializes in:
- Vascular surgery
- ENT surgery
- Digestive surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Neurology Medical Equipment of the Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire clinic:
- 177 surgical beds for inpatient treatment
- 19 places for outpatient surgery
- 12 operating rooms
- 6 intensive care beds
More than 100 practitioners perform 15000 operative interventions every year. The most recent techniques and the latest modern equipment are being used including imaging and urinary, digestive, orthopedic, ophthalmic and cardiological endoscopy.
The clinic is at the same time:
- A surgical centre: a – for conventional surgery; b – for outpatient surgery
- A medical centre: a – for conducting different tests; b – for consultations
- A high standard accommodation clinic The Geoffroy Saint- Hilaire clinic is organized in such a way as to offer you the standard of service of a quality hotel, whatever the length of your stay is. You can be accommodated either in a double or individual room with home atmosphere. For those who wish VIP rooms are available.
- cardiac ultrasonography
- colour cardiac ultrasonography
- vascular doppler flowmetry
- a scanner for vascular diagnosis
- holter ambulatory monitoring
- a conventional and operational x-ray theatre