The Ambroise Pare clinic is located in the nearest suburb of Paris – Neuilly-sur-Seine. The clinic was founded in 1957. It is one of the few clinics in Europe that use the Robotic surgery technique in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Later it was bought by an independent medical association «Hexagone Hospitalisation», which made the reconstruction in 2006, increasing the number of beds to 200 and thus doubling the size of the clinic. Maintenance of the service quality risk management.
Since 1991 when the service quality improvement has begun up to this day Ambroise Paré has been constantly certificated. Along with the conventional certification the clinic has adopted ISO 9001 quality standard of 2000 on January, 1 2008. Now it gets ready to obtain the V2010 standard in 2012.
- 11 rooms operational unit
- 5 rooms unit for interventional radiology
- Postoperational room
- Endoscopy room
- Resuscitation unit with 13 beds and cardiologic critical care unit with 8 beds, that are equipped with constant under video surveillance
- nterventional cardiology unit with the most up-to-date medical facilities
- Neuroradiology unit
- Cardiological diagnostic unit with ultrasound
- Holter ambulatory monitoring
- Radiology unit
- Radiology rooms
- Room of digital mammography
- Room of computer tomography
- Physiotherapy and hydrotherapy unit (masseurs-physiotherapists see both the patients of the clinic and all interested persons)